5.0MP Banana Pro/Pi Camera Module [0121-L]
This is a high-definition camera module for Banana Pro/Pi. The camera module connects to the CSI connector on the Banana Pro/Pi board. It provides high sensitivity, low crosstalk and low noise image capture in a small and lightweight design.
- Image Sensor: Omnivision 5640 CMOS image sensor in an auto-focus module with integral IR filter (650+/-10nm)
- Still Resolution: 5.0 Megapixels
- Active Array Size: 2592x1944
- Max Frame Rate: 1080p 30fps@24MHz, QVGA@120 fps, 720p@60 fps, 1080p@30 fps, 5MP@15 fps, VGA@90 fps, 960p@45 fps
- Picture Formats: JPEG, PNG, YUV420, RGB888
- Video Formats: Raw h.264
- Image Control Functions: Automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic white balance (AWB), automatic black level calibration (ABLC), automatic band filter, mirror, and flip
- Temp Range: Operating -30C to 70C, stable image 0C to 50C
- Lens Size: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 36 x 32 x 10mm
- Discussion on camera board compatibility between models - http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22840&extra=page%3D1
- LeMaker Wiki for the camera - http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:Camera