*Banana Pro ***SHIPPING 15-MAY-2017*** [0110-L]
OUT OF STOCK - Expected Availability 15-May-2017
Please note that orders containing this item will be held until all items are ready to ship.
The Banana Pro is an upgraded version of the Banana Pi. It's an inexpensive, versatile board for those looking to get great value for their money, or just looking for a board with as many features as possible. With features such as IR capability, a built-in mic and SATA port, you're sure to find the Banana Pro a useful SBC for all of your computing needs!
The Banana Pro is great for things such as a file-server, a set-top TV box, web browsing and email, as well as more complex activities such as development.
Banana Pro is compatible with many Linux-based operating system and has many distributions specially developed for Banana Pi Hardware. Some of these distributions include Lubuntu, Android, Debian, Bananian, Berryboot, OpenSuse, Scratch, Fedora, Gentoo, Open MediaVault, OpenWRT. Banana Pro also supports BSD. Check http://www.lemaker.org/resources/9-38/image_files.html for some of the available OS images.
Banana Pro has a wide set of applications including building a low-cost computer, server functionality (multimedia, Minecraft, etc.), video game emulators, home security camera systems and more.
Banana Pro is an excellent educational learning tool that can be used for many projects including building multimedia projects, robots, Arduino applications and computer programming with many popular programming languages available including Scratch (a drag and drop programming language for people beginning to learn how to code).
- SoC: Allwinner A20 (ARM Cortex-A7 dual-core, 1GHz, Maili400MP2 GPU)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 DRAM
- Boots from micro SD card slot
- Expandable storage via SATA 2.0
- Video Output:
- HDMI 1.4 (Type A - full)
- Composite (PAL and NTSC via 3.5mm TRRS jack shared with audio out)
- LVDS/RGB/CPU display interface (DSI) for raw LCD panels
- 11 HDMI resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1080
- Audio I/O:
- Onboard microphone
- 3.5mm stereo out
- HDMI out
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps)
- On-board WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- USB Ports:
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x micro-USB (OTG Capable)
- 1x micro-USB (for power)
- 40-pin headers
- 28-pin GPIO (UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, CAN, I2S, SPDIF, LRADC, ADC, LINE-IN, FM-IN, HP-IN)
- camera connector
- 3x buttons (Power, Reset, Uboot)
- Power status LED
- User defined LED1 (green)
- User defined LED2 (blue)
- IR receiver
- Dimensions + Weight: 92mm x 60mm, 45g
- OS: Lubuntu, Android, Debian, Bananian, Berryboot, OpenSuse, Scratch, Fedora, Gentoo, Open MediaVault, OpenWRT, and more. See http://www.lemaker.org/resources/9-38/image_files.html for some OS image downloads.
- SD Card (required to boot)
- micro-USB power supply (required to boot)
- HDMI/Composite Video Cable (required for video output, not required if run headless)
- Case (optional)
- Banana Pro forum - http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.php
- None yet, check back later!
- Lemaker OS distribution page - http://www.lemaker.org/product-bananapro-resource.html
- BanaNAS, a simple NAS solution for BPi - http://bananas.gda.pl/en
- Turning BPi into a router - https://github.com/neoedmund/NeoeBpiWifiRouter
- Banana Pro Review - http://www.mikronauts.com/banana-pi/banana-pro-review/