C0 Connector Pack [0027A]
* If selecting port installation above, the selected ports will be soldered to your C0 by our in-house technicians.
This connector pack gives your C0 projects ultimate flexibility. Soldering equipment and skills are required, or feel free to select our connector installation service from the drop-downs above.
Most connectors are identical to those preinstalled on the ODROID-C1+.
Both single and dual USB ports are included to allow installation of a single USB port for low-profile applications, or the dual USB port for applications where the added height is not a critical factor.
- 40pin header can be mounted on top side of ODROID-C0 to allow compatibility with many Raspberry Pi compatible expansion options.
- Add as few or as many connectors as your project needs.
- (A) Dual-Port USB Type-A 8-pin DIP Jack Connector
- (B) Single-Port USB Type-A 8-pin DIP Jack Connector
- (C) IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - This is a remote control receiver module that can accept standard 37.9Khz carrier-frequency-based infrared wireless data.
- (D) UART Console Connector - Molex 5268-04a (2.5mm pitch) is mounted on the PCB. Mating connector is Molex 50-37-5043 Wire-to-Board Crimp Housing.
- (E) 7-pin Male Header - Add pins to the audio I2S interface holes on the ODROID-C0. 2.54mm (0.1") pitch.
- (F) 2x20-pin Male Header - Add pins to the GPIO port. 2.54mm (0.1") pitch.
- Requires soldering for DIY installation, or select our installation service.