*CloudShell for XU4 (Smoky Blue) ***RESTOCK DATE UNKNOWN*** 
OUT OF STOCK - No ETA on Restock Date
The Cloudshell for XU4 is an affordable DIY Network Attached Storage (NAS) Solution to create your own personal cloud! It includes a color LCD console display on the front and has room for a 2.5inch HDD/SSD along with the XU4 board inside the CloudShell.
The CloudShell is a great way to assemble the ODROID-XU4 in a compact case along with a 2.2" TFT LCD (320x240), a 2.5" hard drive, and an IR receiver. It contains a USB3.0 to SATA bridge (Genesis GL3321G) allowing installation of a single 2.5" SATA HDD/SDD.
- Allows housing an XU4 and 2.5" SATA Hard Drive in a single case
- Great for cloud and other server applications!
- Dimensions: 47 x 25 x 21 mm (assembled)
- Weight: ~248g
- Color: Smoky Blue
- CloudShell Case
- CloudShell Circuit Board
- IR receiver
- 2.2" 320 x 240 TFT LCD
- SATA Connector
- USB3.0 Connector
- 30-pin I/O Connector
- If selecting the optional fans, a suitable source of power for those fans will need to be located and utilized.
- Assembly instructions - http://video.respectech.com:8080/a.com/cloudshell-howto.html
- Quick setup instructions - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:xu4_cloudshell_quicksetup
- Software instructions - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=search&id=cloudshell
- ODROID Magazine Article - http://magazine.odroid.com#201509