EDUP EP-AC1607 WiFi Module [0215-ED]
Add wireless capability to your ODROID or other SBC running Linux! Also compatible with Windows, Mac, Desktop Linux, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi and more! No driver needed for most systems, but not compatible with most Android releases at this time.
The AC Dual Band EDUP EP-AC1607 is a 802.11ac/a/b/g/n USB Wireless adapter using a Realtek 8811AU chipset providing a maximum transfer rate of 600Mbps. This is an excellent choice for single-board computers or other devices which need the flexibility of a wireless connection. The WPS button allows very convenient encryption. Includes an installation CD for desktop and laptop computers.
Linux and Windows compatible.
- MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- Download music & movies, surf the internet and e-mail up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g)
- Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation
- Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
- Data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
- 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports IEEE 802.11e standard
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WLAN module with detachable antenna
- Works without additional drivers on most Linux systems.
- Android distributions will not likely contain the necessary drivers.
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- Included antenna may vary