ODROID-W --- (OUT OF PRODUCTION) 
The ODROID-W is no longer in production. Please consider the ODROID-XU4 or the ODROID-C1+ instead.
ODROID-W is a miniature computing module fully compatible with software available for the Raspberry Pi.
The W stands for:
- Wearable device development
- Widely applicable Internet of Things (IoT) development
- Workable DIY electronics prototyping
Due to supplier issues, no additional ODROID-W boards will be produced.
The ODROID-C1 is Hardkernel's replacement for the ODROID-W.
- Very small 60 x 36 x 7mm (2.4 x 1.4 x 0.3”)
- Li+ rechargeable battery charger and fuel gauge for portables, wearable and robotics application
- Real Time Clock to keep accurate time without an Internet connection by just adding a coin battery (sold separately)
- 12-bit precision ADC to measure the dynamic voltage signals via two single-ended inputs
- DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
- DC/DC step-up converter for 5VDC rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
- USB Host port can be placed on top or bottom as preferred
- DIY friendly 0.1inch/2.54mm pitch IO connector (up to 32 GPIO ports) for handy prototyping
- ODROID-W Connector Pack (no USB port, pins or headers come mounted on the ODROID-W)
- 750mAh battery (for wearable projects)
- RTC battery (to keep system time when disconnected)
- Additional Accessories
- ODROID-W Forum at http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=102
- (18-Nov-2014) Mini quadcopter video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyR4wM2C4sA
- (18-Nov-2014) Mini quadcopter github - https://github.com/rpicopter/AvrMiniCopter-images
- (11-Nov-2014) ZX Spectrum Handheld Unit - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DanielBull/posts/NbiFSKe5r5e
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2835 ARM11 700Mhz|
|memory||Samsung 4Gbit (512MB) LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|PMIC||Ricoh RC5T619 includes DCDCs, LDOs, ADCs, RTC, battery charger and fuel gauge|
|DCDC||TI TPS61259 5Volt step-up DC/DC for USB host and HDMI block|
|Video Output||HDMI type-D (Micro-HDMI)|
|USB||High-speed USB 2.0 host|
|GPIO connectors||Raspberry Pi compatible 13x2-pin header on the top side as well as bottom side for 2-way stacking|
20+6 pin header for additional GPIO/ADC/Power/USB connection
Total 32 GPIOs and 2 ADCs are available.
|Camera connector||15pin MIPI-CSI2 (Pi camera module compatible)|
|Memory card slot||Micro-SD (T-Flash)|
|Power||Micro-USB socket for 5VDC input|
Li-Polymer battery connector (Molex 53398-0271)
|RTC power||Backup battery connector (Molex 53398-0271)|
|Dimensions||60 x 36 mm|