ODROID-XU3 Lite (Recertified) [0162-U]
We have a limited number of ODROID-XU3 Lite recertified units in stock. Each one has been fully tested and certified.
NOTE: Additional items needed to operate your XU3-Lite are listed below.
Powered by ARM® big.LITTLE™ technology -- a Heterogeneous
Multi-Processing (HMP) solution allowing all eight cores to process
The ODROID-XU3 Lite is the low-cost sibling of the XU3 with the display port and energy monitoring features removed, and a slightly lower maximum clock speed.
The XU3 Lite continues the XU3's tradition as a new generation of
computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a
smaller form factor. Supporting open source, the board can run various
flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu and Android versions.
Through the e-MMC 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the ODROID-XU3 boasts fast
data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to
support advanced processing power on ARM devices. This supports faster
booting, web browsing and 3D gaming.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 1.8Ghz quad core and Cortex™-A7 quad core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM at 933MHz (14.9GB/s memory bandwidth) PoP stacked
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- USB 3.0 Host x 1, USB 3.0 OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Host x 4
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- XU3 Lite
- XU3 Case
- Active Heatsink and Cooling Fan
- eMMC or microSD card with operating system image
- microHDMI (Type D) to standard HDMI cable, or HDMI to VGA adapter (both available on this site)
- Display device for setup and use (HDMI-capable monitor, or appropriate adapter), unless running as a "headless" server
- Recertified units may have adhesive residue, stickers, hook and loop fasteners or other markings on them, but are in fully working condition.
- ODROID-XU3 (and XU3-Lite) forum at http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=92
- Hardkernel's XU3 Feature page: http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G140448267127
- Hardkernel's XU3 Board Detail page: http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G140448267127&tab_idx=2
- Hardkernel's XU3 Wiki page (useful info on expansion connector, boot process and more): http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G140448267127&tab_idx=2
- Hardkernel's XU3 Schematics page: http://dn.odroid.com/5422/ODROID-XU3/Schematics/XU3_MAIN_REV0.2.PDF
- CNX Software unboxing (2014-11-12) - http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/11/12/unboxing-odroid-xu3-lite-development-board/
- CNX unboxing video (2014-11-10) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqLf2Lz0auU
- CNX-Software.com write-up (2014-11-04) - http://cnx-software.com/2014/11/04/99-odroid-xu3-lite-development-board-powered-by-exynos-5422-octa-core-processor/