Prototype HAT Shield [0152-D]
Add-on for 2x13 or 2x20 2.5mm pitch SBCs (single-board computers) like Raspberry Pi2 and ODROID-C1+. For creation of circuits to use with compatible SBCs.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, but can be used with other SBCs with compatible pin layout.
- Please note that the silk-screened labels apply to the Raspberry Pi and other SBCs may have a different layout.
- 3.3V, 5V and GND rails connected on the backside to reduce wiring complexity.
- 2 blocks of 5-pin-wide rows where each 5-pin row is connected on the backside (much like a breadboard) to reduce wiring complexity.
- 4 brass standoffs, 4 nuts and 4 screws to securely attach to your SBC.
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 0
- Raspberry Pi 2
- ODROID-C1/C1+ (2x20 pin header) - Pin numbers will vary
- ODROID-W (with optional 2x13 pin header attached)
- Banana Pi (2x13 pin header)
- Banana Pro (2x20 pin header)
- XU4 Shifter Shield (ODROID-XU4, XU3, XU3-Lite add-on that supplies 2x20 pin header) - Pin numbers will vary