U3 Shield Tinkering Kit 
The U3 Shield Tinkering Kit is a bag of goodies to add on to the U3 IO Shield to give makers more possibilities for ODROID-connected electronics. It includes all the bits you need to build several basic circuits, no soldering required!
We believe these to be the building blocks of any electronics project based on ODROID devices. Once these concepts are mastered, very impressive projects are possible using simple recombinations.
- Provides more development room for U3 projects already utilizing the U3 IO Shield Board
- Includes many standard components to help get started quickly
- (A) U3 Shield Tinkering Kit PCB
- (B) Mini breadboard with strong self-adhesive backing (random color)
- (C) 10-conductor ribbon cable with two 5x2 connectors .100" spacing (100mm length)
- (D) 3mm dual-color LED (red + green / cathode common)
- (E) Mini push button switch
- (F) 10K potentiometer with small knob
- (G) 10x 330Ohm resistor (1/4 watt, 1%)
- (H) 10x 10kOhm resistor (1/4 watt, 1%)
- (I) Hook-up wire for breadboard (1 meter, 0.6mm wire diameter, AWG 22)
Because breadboard needs many connecting wires (hook-up jumper wires), makers need a tool which can cut and strip the standard 0.6mm (22AWG) wire. Before buying, confirm that it adjusts to 0.25-0.8mm or 20~30AWG.