USB Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor [0244-A 0175-D]
The USB Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor provides stable readings and accurately measures distance. This module can be used for a number of projects such as fluid level in a tank, distance to obstacles, and other sensing tasks.
No electronics or microcontroller programming needed to use this sensor! Simply plug it into a free USB port, open a serial connection using PuTTY, Screen, or other application, and send simple commands to initialize up to 6 ultrasonic sensors, set maximum timeouts, ping individual sensor readings, or start a stream of all the initialized sensors.
Great for programmers or scripters wanting to give their projects access to real-time distance measurement.
- USB interface connection
- Run up to 6 ultrasonic sensors off one USB connection (no additional power required)
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees
- Detection distance: 2cm~450cm (1 in. ~ 17.5 ft.)
- High precision: ~3mm (~0.1 in.) distance accuracy
- No additional power required. Power from USB cable is more than sufficient for most purposes.
- Easy to connect: Only 4 connections per ultrasonic sensor - 5VDC, GND and 2 data wires.
- No wiring included due to wide variety of applications.
- 2.54mm pitch on connectors on microcontroller and ultrasonic units, compatible with most breadboards and GPIO connection jumper wires.
- Optional 3D printed cases may have slight imperfections due to the nature of 3D printing.
- Instructions included
- Breadboard/protoboard not included