USB3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter [0018-D]
Add Gigabit Ethernet capability to your USB3.0-equipped ODROID with this adapter. USB2.0-equipped SBCs will run at a slower speed.
Picture is for general information only. Actual product appearance may differ slightly.
- USB3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- USB3.0 specification revision 1.0 compliant, backwards compatible to USB2.0 standard
- Supports data transfer rate of super speed 5.0Gbps, High Speed 480Mbps Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T with auto-negotiation
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3az specification
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Supports half duplex operation with back pressure flow control
- Fully energy efficient Ethernet specification compatible
- Supports IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports 4KB jumbo frames
- Bus-powered, no external power source required
- LED indicators for speed and link status
- Devices with a USB3.0 port
- Will work on devices with USB2.0 ports, but at reduced speed
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.