VoCore2 - Linux SBC with WiFi [0247-V]
VoCore2 is a tiny single-board computer. Use it for all types of projects where tiny size, inexpensive cost and built-in WiFi are important. The VoCore2 is open hardware which runs Linux and has WiFi, USB, UART, 20+ GPIOs and more. One inch square!
The VoCore2 can be used as a super tiny WiFi router!
VoCore2 is a new revision of the original VoCore v1.0, making it faster and more stable without increasing the size!
- One-inch square
- Built-in WiFi, 802.11n, 2T2R, speed up to 300Mbps
- Built-in Antenna, U.FL slot
- CPU: MT7628AN, 580MHz, MIPS 24K
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 @ 166MHz
- Storage: 16MB NOR on board, supports up to 2TB SDXC cards
- Ethernet: 1 port / 5 ports, up to 100Mbps
- USB 2.0 port
- PCIe 1.1 supported
- UART x3 (UART2 for debug console)
- GPIO Pins: >= 40 (pinmux)
- PWM x4
- Runs Linux - Preloaded!
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 25.6 x 3.0 mm
- Power input: 3.6V ~ 6.0V
- Power consumption: 74mA WiFi standby, 230mA WiFi full speed, 5V input
- Attach 3.6V ~ 6.0V and GND to a stable power source, such as a USB charger. DO NOT SUPPLY MORE THAN 6.0V as that will damage the VoCore2.
- The SSID "VoCore2" should be accessible from other devices within 30 seconds of applying power.
- Connect to the SSID "VoCore2" from a wireless device (phone, computer, laptop, tablet, ODROID, etc.)
- Use one of the following two methods to connect:
- 1. Open an SSH terminal ("ssh" on Linux/Android, "PuTTY" on Windows, etc.) and log in to "VoCore2" (user: root, pass: vocore)
- 2. Using USB2TTL, please check the manual in the LINKS section below. NOTE: UART speed is 115200bps, 8bit, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- In order to setup AP + STA Mode, run the following commands in the console after connecting to the VoCore2:
;Enter your AP SSIDMore tutorials can be found at http://vocore.io/v2.html
uci set wireless.sta.ssid=[HOME AP SSID]
;Enter your AP PASSWORD
uci set wireless.sta.key=[AP PASSWORD] uci set wireless.sta.network=wwan uci set wireless.sta.disabled=0 uci commit /etc/init.d/network restart ;note: better to set sta to disabled, so next boot if you VoCore2 can not connect to your home ap, you will still able to connect to VoCore2 hotspot. sleep 10 uci set wireless.sta.disabled=1 uci commit ;wait around 10 seconds, your VoCore is in AP+STA mode
;note: you might need to setup network to enable dhcp(get ip from your hotspot). uci delete network.wwan uci set network.wwan=interface uci set network.wwan.proto=dhcp uci commit ;note: you might need to setup firewall to enable access to internet through your hotspot. uci del_list firewall.@zone.network=wwan uci add_list firewall.@zone.network=wwan uci set firewall.@zone.input=ACCEPT uci set firewall.@zone.output=ACCEPT uci set firewall.@zone.forward=ACCEPT uci set firewall.@zone.masq=1 uci set firewall.@zone.mtu_fix=1 uci commit
- Embedded Applications
- Tutorials and other useful information - http://vocore.io/v2.html
- Hardware Sources - http://vonger.cn/misc/vocore2/source.zip
- Firmware (2016-12-24) [md5:2a6b06ee7ec7b3fa6fd3e9eeb5c83531] - http://vonger.cn/misc/vocore2/20161224.bin
- Flash Image [md5:f4c527a1e563d0ad7ef9ab0b5e0b35c6] - http://vonger.cn/misc/vocore2/ultimate.16m.img
- Toolchain for Ubuntu 14.04 x64 - http://vonger.cn/misc/vocore2/toolchain.tar.bz2
- Datasheet - http://vonger.cn/misc/vocore2/datasheet.zip
- VoCore Forum - http://forum.vocore.io
- VoCore Wiki - http://vocore.io/wiki.html
- VoCore Blog - http://vonger.cn/