Shelly Bypass 120V
The Shelly 1L and Shelly Dimmer 2 are able to work without a neutral wire in the gang box.
However, they require a minimum load of 20 watts. If the load is lower than that, or if there is flickering/strobing when the light fixture is turned off, you can install the Shelly Bypass in the ceiling rose/light fixture.
It bridges Neutral and Line, which eliminates the 20w requirement.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
||Shelly 1L, Shelly Dimmer 2
||39mm x 23mm x 7mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/