Shelly i3 - WiFi Action and Scenes Controller
***Discontinued by manufacturer***
WiFi-operated action and scenes activation device
Command other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP, MQTT or CoAP controlled devices through discrete commands on the home network or scenes in the cloud.
- Open Source
- Firmware Reprogrammable
- Embedded webserver
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Complex scenes control||Activate or deactivate synchronized actions of several Shelly devices|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||40mm x 36mm x 10mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview