PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO delivers breakthrough speeds, best-in-class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options. The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic-intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500 MB/s*, up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation.
The 970 EVO is the next advancement in NVMe SSDs, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
- Interface - PCIe Gen 3 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Design - M.2 (2280)
- Controller -Samsung Phoenix Controller
- NAND Flash Memory - Samsung 2nd-Gen V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- Cache - 512 MB DDR4
- AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption, TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive
- Sequential Read - 3,400MB/s
- Sequential Write - 1,500MB/s
- Power Consumption (idle) - 30 mW
- Power Consumption Read - 5.4 W
- Power Consumption Write - 4.2 W