ODROID-VU7 - 7 inch HDMI Display with Multitouch (800x480)
For a limited time, buy a VU7 Display and get a White VuShell free!
This 7-inch multi-touch screen for ODROID and other systems (capable of outputting 800x480 resolution) gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. The 800x480 display connects via an HDMI link board or cable (both included) and a microUSB link board or cable (both included) which handles power and signal. Power is supplied through the microUSB jack. This high-quality touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C0/C1+/C2 with the latest OS updates and Linux on the ODROID-XU4 (Android support for XU4 will be coming soon), but should work with any system capable of outputting at 800x480 resolution.
NOTE: To purchase a 3D Printed Front Bezel only, please visit http://ameridroid.com/products/vu7-front-bezel
- 7-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 800x480 pixels
- 5 finger capacitive touch input
- Power consumption : 600mA/5Volt
- Backlight on/off slide switch
- Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 70, Right 70, Up 50 Down 70
- Screen Dimensions : 172.9 x 124.3 x 15 mm Including switch and connectors)
- Viewable screen size : 153.6 x 86.64 mm (active area)
- Fully assembled 7inch TFT LCD + Touch screen
- 6 x 3.5mm screws
- 3 x Hex nuts
- Micro USB Dual gender
- Micro HDMI Dual gender
- Micro USB Cable
- If selecting the ameriDroid Tablet Case Kit add-on to this display, please check the details at http://ameridroid.com/products/ameridroid-vu7-tablet-kit
- ALL MODELS LINUX: Chromium browser supports multi-touch pinch/zoom.
- ALL MODELS: During both the boot and power down process, the screen may show digital "noise" due to the lack of an off-sync filter circuit on the screen's controller board.
- ALL MODELS: The backlight control is not addressable via software, but there is a hardware slide switch.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.