ODROID-GO Game Kit
IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW
The ODROID-GO Game Kit includes a special anniversary board with all the parts to put together your own game kit and see the workings behind such a device. It is not only a fun assembly project but also an educational tool to learn about all the hardware and software that goes into building such a device.
Have fun building your own handheld game kit while learning about the internal functions of each part and its purpose. Learn how each button is attached to a PCB switch pad, what materials are used, and how to put it all together to create a button control pad to play games! Learn how to connect power, speakers and how to download and install an OS. Learn why certain pieces are made of particular materials and why you need certain connectors. Since the device is clear, all the internal components and all the lights are visible. Once you have assembled the ODROID-GO, you can download and install games. Enjoy your gaming device (that you built)!
You can also install the Arduino development environment and learn some basic coding. We will provide online guides to code some simple, yet cool, tasks. You can add functionality for a working "weather station*, learn how to check the battery life, test the speaker, add an "ultrasonic distance meter*, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: There has been a manufacturer issue involving scuffs and imperfections in the case that do not affect playability or functionality of the unit. We will not offer returns/refunds for such cosmetic defects.
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Gear
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Sega Master System
- ODROID-GO board
- Front and Back enclosures
- 2.4 inch LCD module
- 1x 4 rubber button
- 1x 2 rubber button
- 2x 2 rubber button
- 8 Ohm 0.5W speaker
- 10pin male header
- 10x screws
- LCD window
- Button set
- Micro USB cable
- 1200mAh Li-ion battery
- ameriDroid Learn (ODROID-GO) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-go
- ameriDroid Learn (Retro Gaming) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/retro-gaming
- Assembly Guide - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go/go_assembling
- Hardware Specs - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go/odroid_go#hardware
- Loading ROMS - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go/emulator/make_sd_for_importing_roms
- GitHub - https://github.com/OtherCrashOverride