BeagleBone Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. It is a lower cost, high expansion focused BeagleBoard using a low cost Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 Cortex A8 ARM processor from Texas Instruments that can boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable.
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.