PinePhone Privacy Smartphone
Price is an estimate - Final price may vary.
If you'd like to join our PinePhone giveaway and receive an email when the PinePhone is available for preorder, click here.
Want to convert to an open source, privacy-centric and community-supported Linux smartphone? Sounds like a daydream doesn't it? Well Pine has brought the dream to life with the PinePhone Linux Smartphone. Running mainline Linux and powered by an Allwinner A64 ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor, this phone provides an alternative to Android and iOS. Featuring a 1440x720p IPS display, the PinePhone looks just like a modern smartphone, and with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM, a 32GB eMMC module, 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0., and 4G LTE Cat 4 worldwide band support, it will perform like one too. It has more expandability and connectivity than most other smartphones, including a headphone jack, microSD slot, 2Mp front and 5Mp rear cameras, GPS, a gyroscopic sensor and light sensor. In addition, the PinePhone has many options not included in any other smartphone, like MIPI and TP interfaces, and even an HDMI out. For those wishing for their own Linux smartphone, the dream is coming soon!
- Allwinner A64 Cortex A53 processor running at 1.2 GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- USB C for data and charging
- 4.0 BT
- WiFi 802.11n
- 4G LTE (Worldwide-compatible)
- Privacy (hardware) switches for BT/WiFi, LTE, cameras, speaker
- eMMC socket / 32GB eMMC module included in kit
- mSD Slot
- Gyro magnetic sensor
- Light sensor
- Volume, power, reset, home buttons
- Audio aux
- MiPi and TP interfaces
- 2mpx and 5mpx front / back cameras
- 1440x720 IPS 6" LCD panel
- Hardened glass
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pinephone