UPS3-C1/C2 with 3000mAh Battery
Uninterruptible power supply (and battery backup) designed specifically for the ODROID-C1/C1+/C2, and compatible with similar SBCs like Raspberry Pi and the Banana Series.
An Uninterruptible Power Supply is an electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically main power, fails. The on-battery runtime of most uninterruptible power sources is relatively short, but in this case it is more than sufficient to start a standby power source or properly shut down the SBC. In our tests under a standard load, battery power was sufficient to keep the system running for approximately 90 minutes. Your results may vary.
It is equipped with a rechargeable 3,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery and a charging circuit with a booster IC for 5V output.
When the AC power source fails, the UPS3 keeps supplying the power to the SBC with the battery. There is a digital output pin to inform the SBC of a battery low-level warning which can trigger the shutdown process. Once the AC power source resumes, the UPS3 will supply power to the SBC again automatically.
- Installation Guide: https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/power_supply_battery/odroid-ups3
- LiPo Battery (3000 mAh)
- Power switch to turn off 5V output to SBC
- 2.5A single-cell switching charger with power path
- 2.4A system boost current
- Allows clean shutdown or continual operation when main power is unavailable
- LiPo Battery
- Circuit Board
- Connector Wires
- ODROID-C1/C1+/C2 not included
- Some assembly required
- Systems without a 2.5mm barrel connector will need to replace the 2.5mm power cable with a microUSB or other compatible power connector - an easy soldering task for most users.
- 5V/2A power supply not included
- If connecting to an ODROID without stacking it (like to install it in an ameriDroid VU7 tablet kit), connect pins 11, 13, 15, 25 and 26 from the UPS3 to the ODROID's 40-pin header for full compatibility.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.