Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of the Raspberry Pi A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that's affordable enough for any project!
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- 1GHz, Single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB OTG ports
- Micro USB port for power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/raspberry-pi
- FCC - https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/compliance/rpi_DOC_Zero_FCC_signed.pdf
- RoHS - https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/compliance/rpi_DOC_Zero_CE.pdf
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.