High Performance eMMC Module
Blank eMMC 5.1 Module compatible with most single board computers with a compatible eMMC socket (tested with Pine64 & ODROID models).
- High quality storage from SanDisk
- JEDEC/MMCA Version 5.1: HS400 interface with 8bit DDR mode
- This eMMC is sold exclusively by ameriDroid and is not an official ODROID or Pine64 product. Hardkernel recommends the eMMC with the orange PCB for use with ODROID boards, and we offer those eMMCs elsewhere on this site.
- These eMMC modules ship blank and they must be initialized with the desired SBC image.
- Top-quality eMMC storage chips from SanDisk are installed on these eMMC modules for best performance.
- If issues are encountered using this eMMC module, please contact ameriDroid for support, and not the manufacturer of the single-board computer (Customer Support link is located in the footer of this page).
- Due to capacitor placement, use with an ODROID-H2 is not recommended unless insulating tape is placed on the bottom side of the eMMC module to prevent mechanical contact with capacitors on the H2 mainboard.
- ameriDroid Learn (Writing eMMCs) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- ameriDroid Learn (OS Images) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/os-releases
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.