ROCK64 Single Board Computer
4GB version is back-ordered. More coming soon.
Orders containing 4GB version will not ship until all items are in stock.
1GB and 2GB versions shipping now!
Please note that recommended WiFi modules are only Linux-compatible (NOT Android-compatible) at this time!
Great features at a great price!
ROCK64 is a single-board computer with a footprint similar to the ODROID-C2 and Raspberry Pi 3, but with some extra cool features! In addition to a Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-bit processor, USB2.0 ports, 40-pin GPIO header and microSD slot similar to the C2 and RasPi3, it also shares the following features with the C2 that are not present on the RasPi3: eMMC module socket,4K/60fps video decoding, gigabit Ethernet and IR receiver. But the real kicker is that the ROCK64 trades 2 USB2.0 ports for a USB3.0 port to provide high-speed USB access to your projects!
Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- RK3328 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, multi-core GPU
- Mali-450 MP2 GPU supporting up to 4K@60fps video decoding via VP9 or 10-bit H265/H264
- User may choose between 1GB/2GB/4GB LPDDR3 RAM (selectable on purchase, memory not expandable)
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 2x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 1x super speed USB3.0 host port
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible) + Pi-P5+ Bus
- 128Mb SPI Flash on board
- 3.5mm A/V Jack on board
- Physical power / reset / recovery buttons
- IR Receiver
- Linux or Android available
- Size: 85 x 56 x 18 mm, Weight: 40g
- Package includes main board
- No power supply included - Consider a PINE64 5VDC/3A power supply available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster and more reliable than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- USB-UART module by PINE64 highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- If running Android, WiFi Module 5 is recommended
- Powered by 3.5mm barrel connector
- If using with a monitor, recommend monitors that can handle 1080p or 4K. 720p is also currently possible. Other resolutions (like 1024x768, 1280x800, etc.) may be difficult or not possible at present to configure.
- ROCK64 Forum - https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=85
- ROCK64 IRC Chat - http://www.pine64.xyz:9090/?channels=ROCK64
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/rock64
- Getting Started - PINE64 Installer - https://github.com/pine64dev/PINE64-Installer/blob/master/README.md
- Installing Android to eMMC Guide - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/guide/ROCK64_Installing_Android_To_eMMC.pdf
- Linux Github Repo - https://github.com/rock64-linux
- Linux ayufan Github Repo - https://github.com/ayufan-rock64
- Android 7.1 ayufan Github Repo - https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/android-7.1
- Rockchip Linux Github Repo - https://github.com/rockchip-linux
- Rockchip Android RKMC (Forked from Kodi 16.1) - https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC
- LibreELEC Github Repo - https://github.com/Kwiboo/LibreELEC.tv/releases
- ROCK64 Wiki - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROCK64_Main_Page
- Rockchip Open Source Wiki - http://opensource.rock-chips.com/
- ROCK64 Schematic v2.0 - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/ROCK64_Schematic_v2.0_20170704.pdf
- ROCK64 Pi-2 and Pi P5+ Bus - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/ROCK64_Pi-2%20_and_Pi_P5+_Bus.pdf
- ROCK64 ES9023 Audio with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Board Schematic - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/ROCK64_ES9023_Audio_100Mbps_Ethernet_Board.pdf
- Rockchip RK805 Datasheet v1.1 - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/Rockchip_RK805_Datasheet_V1.1%C2%A020160921.pdf
- RK USB Driver and Android ADB Driver - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/tools/DriverAssitant_v4.5.zip
- RK Android Firmware Flashing Tool Using USB-OTG - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/tools/AndroidTool_Release_v2.38.zip
- RK Android Firmware Tool for Preparing SD Card to eMMC Update and SD Card Boot Image - http://files.pine64.org/doc/rock64/tools/SD_Firmware_Tool._v1.46.zip
- Etcher (Linux/Windows/Mac) to Burn Images to SD Cards and USB Drives - https://www.etcher.io/
- Win32DiskImager - https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/files/Archive/
- PuTTY (Serial / Telnet / SSH) Terminal - http://files.pine64.org/doc/PADI/tools-drivers/putty.zip
- PINE64 Resources Page - https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=7175
- Synfare Rock64 Resources Page - http://synfare.com/599N105E/hwdocs/rock64/index.html
- Volumio 2 on ROCK64 - https://volumio.org/forum/volumio-rock64-t9467.html