Sorry, we are sold out of our pre-order allocation. Pre-order to re-open once we have more information on the next production run.
Projected ETA: Second Half 2019
For more information, read more at the official ODROID forum: https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=32833
If you'd like to receive an email when the ODROID-H2 are open for pre-order again and when they are in stock, click here.
Hardkernel has released their first X86 based single board computer, The ODROID-H2, which marks a new era of expandable, customizable SBCs. You’ll need to supply your own memory and storage — but since the ODROID-H2 uses the same kind of components commonly found in modern laptops, you should have no trouble finding compatible hardware to fill out your SBC.
ONLY NVMe M.2 SSD ARE COMPATIBLE: PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
The ODROID-H2 features an Intel Celeron J4105 Gemini Lake processor, two SO-DIMM slots for memory, two SATA ports and one M.2 NVMe slot for storage, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and more!
Additional items required to operate - see "REQUIRED ITEMS" section below.
- SoC – Intel Celeron J4105 quad core processor @ up to 2.3 GHz (real frequency) with 12EU Intel UHD Graphics 600
- System Memory – Dual-channel Memory DDR4-PC19200 (2400MT/s) supporting up to 32GB RAM in total
- Storage – M.2 PCIe 2.0 x4 slot for one NVMe storage, 2x SATA 3.0 ports, eMMC flash support
- Video Output
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4K (4096×2160) @ 60 Hz
- DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4K (4096×2160) @ 60 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, audio jacks for HP, MIC. and S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Dual Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Expansion – 20-pin header with I2C and UART (3.3V)
- Misc – RTC battery (Not Included)
- Power Supply – 14V to 20V DC power input
- Dimensions – 110x110x43mm
- Weight – About 320 grams with heatsink, two DRAM modules, and M.2 NVMe SSD.
REQUIRED ITEMS (NOT INCLUDED)
- No power supply included - 15VDC/4A power supply required
- No RAM pre-installed - DDR4 SODIMM
- DDR3 is not supported
- No eMMC Module or SSD included
- M.2 SATA SSD is not supported
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-h2
- Wiki - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/start
- ODROID Forum - https://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=167