eMMC Module U Linux (Red Dot)
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC comes preinstalled with an OS. However, if you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a new OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
- Pre-installed XUbuntu 14.04 (or later version) for ODROID-U2 / U3
- 8GB eMMC interface from Sandisk (Exynos4412 eMMC host version is 4.41)
- Real-world read speed up to 160MB/sec
- ODROID-U2 / U3
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- Instructions - http://magazine.odroid.com/assets/201408/pdf/ODROID-Magazine-201408.pdf
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/eMMCModule/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.