ASUS Tinker Board 2GB
The ASUS Tinker Board is a Single Board Computer in an ultra-small form factor that offers class-leading performance while leveraging outstanding mechanical compatibility. The Tinker Board offers makers, IoT enthusiasts, hobbyists, PC DIY enthusiasts and others a reliable and extremely capable platform for building and tinkering their ideas into reality.
With its powerful and modern quad-core ARM-based processor, the Rockchip RK3288 SoC, the ASUS Tinker Board offers significantly improved performance versus other popular SBC boards. Powered by an ARM-based Mali™-T764 GPU, it's GPU and fixed-function processors allow for a wide range of uses, including high-quality media playback, gaming, computer vision, gesture recognition, image stabilization and processing, and more. In addition, it is equipped with an HD codec that supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio.
The ASUS Tinker Board is equipped with Gigabit LAN for Internet and network connectivity. It features standard maker connectivity options, including a 40-pin GPIO interface that allows for interfacing with a range inputs from buttons, switches, sensors, LEDs, and much more. The Tinker Board is equipped with one DSI MIPI connection for displays and touchscreens. The secondary CSI MIPI connection is for connection to compatible cameras allowing for computer vision, and much more.
All of this combines into a design functionality that ASUS users have come to expect from an established leader in motherboard production.
- Powerful Linux/Android SBC
- Lightning-fast Rockchip RK3288 SoC
- Mali™-T764 GPU supports next-generation graphics and GPU computing API's
- Fixed-function H.264 and H.265 playback support allows playback of HD and UHD video
- 2GB of LPDDR3 dual-channel memory provides the flexibility needed for different builds and projects
- SD 3.0 interface offers significantly faster read and write speeds to expandable microSD cards used for the OS, applications and file storage
- Dedicated bus resource designed for the LAN port ensures consistent Ethernet performance
- Includes four USB 2.0 ports for extensive peripheral and accessory connectivity
- Color-coded GPIO header makes it easy to recognize respective pin headers
- Heatsink helps improve heat dissipation under heavy loading or in hot ambient environments
- CPU: Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288 SoC featuring 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A17
- GPU: 600 MHz Mali-T760 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 2GB dual channel LPDDR3
- Storage: removable MicroSD slot ( supporting SD 3.0 )
- Video Output: full size HDMI 1.4, MIPI-DSI
- Audio: RTL ALC4040 HD CODEC, Play: 24bit/192KHz, Record: 24bit/96KHz; 3.5 mm audio jack
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- Networking: Gigabit LAN ( not shared with USB bus )
- Wireless: Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, with IPEX antenna header
- Power: Micro-USB
- Size: 3.37 inch x 2.125 inch ( 8.55 cm x 5.4 cm )
- Weight: 55g