Hominoid XU4 Split Air Flow Case Kit [0259-A]
Alex won $25 for sending us a picture of his ODROID setup!
- 3D-printed case in 0.25mm or better resolution out of ABS plastic
- Designed specifically for gold heatsink as pictured, but can accommodate many other heatsinks
- Can accept Noctua or other 40mm fan for active cooling
- Can be placed horizontally or vertically
- All assembly hardware included
- Easy access for changing eMMC and microSD modules without opening case
- Printed to order: Printed on a first-purchased first-shipped basis. Due to the length of time required to 3d print items, it is likely this item will be delayed by one or more days while printing occurs.
- Assembly required - Phillips (+) screwdriver recommended.
- In order to make use of the fan control algorithm provided in many OS images for the XU4 when using the Noctua or other 40mm fan, the fan connector needs to be cut off and replaced by a connector compatible with the XU4's on-board fan controller. This can easily be harvested off the active cooler included on the XU4.
- ODROID Forum topic which discusses assembly and 3d files - http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=26373
- Assembly Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwzd4ZN9pYA