KKSB Steel Case for Arduino Mega, UNO and Ethernet Shield
This is the upgraded version of the KKSB Arduino Metal Project Case. The KKSB Steel Case for Arduino Mega and UNO is also compatible with the Arduino Ethernet Shield. You can mount the Ethernet Shield on Arduino UNO / Mega and cover it easily under the lid since this steel case has dedicated space and cutouts for connectors on the Ethernet Shield and Arduino UNO / Mega boards. This metal case is made of steel it features powder-coated black finishing. If you want to use a different Arduino shield with this case, you will probably need to remove the pre-cut flanges for convenient access to the interfaces and connectors of the additional shield.
For better stability on flat surfaces, the KKSB Arduino Uno / Mega Steel Project Case has 4x rubber feet. Along the bottom, you can see two pre-cut wall-mounting holes so that you can mount the case easily on a vertical surface. The case also has 4 tiny holes to let you attach the DIN Rail Clip in case if you want (This offer DOES NOT include the DIN Rail Clip). You do not have to go through too many modifications to make it compatible with different settings.
- Designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Exclusive for Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, and Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Black powder-coated surface
- Dedicated space for Arduino Ethernet Shield and cutouts for its important connectors
- Pre-cut and removable flanges to attach an additional shield
- Cutouts for Arduino UNO / Mega connectors and interfaces
- Air-vents on top of the case
- 4x Rubber feet
- 2x pre-cut wall-mounting holes
- Precut holes to attach DIN Rail Clip (The Clip is NOT included)
- Cutout for cable-through access
- 1x KKSB Steel Case for Arduino UNO/Mega and Ethernet Shield
- 4x Rubber Feet
- Assembly Screws
- Arduino UNO / Mega or Ethernet Shield are NOT included. They are displayed in the images to demonstrate the assembly and fitting of the case.
- DIN Rail Clip is NOT included.