oCam 1CGN-U 1MP USB3.0 Color Global Shutter Camera 
Global Shutter vs. Rolling ShutterThe oCam 1CGN-U is a global shutter color camera with high speed capture up to 160fps @ 320x240. It is UVC compliant and has a changeable standard M12 lens.
- Sensor: OnSemi AR0134 CMOS image sensor
- Color output via Bayer GRBG format
- Lens: Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm (changeable)
- FOV: 65 Degree at full resolution of 1280x960, 640x480 is the same FOV due to binning (images of less resolution (1280x720m 320x240) are cropped from the full resolution image, and therefore have a narrower FOV)
- Image sensor size: 0.33inch
- Shutter: Electric Global Shutter
- Interface: USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS: Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power: USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/180mA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control: Gain, White Balance Blue, White Balance Red, Exposure
- Frame Rate: USB3.0 - 1280x960@45fps, 1280x720@60fps, 640x480@80fps, 320x240@160fps; USB2.0 - email@example.com, 1280x720@30fps, 640x480@80fps, 320x240@160fps
- PCB Size: 39 x 39mm
- Case Size: 42 x 42 x 17mm
- Weight: 33.5gram approx. (Including protective case)
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
- Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
- This camera is not compatible with Android OS.
- There will be a firmware update every two months with new features and bug fixes. Windows PC required for updating firmware. See Links below for firmware location.
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- oCam-1CGN-U: Global Shutter Camera
- Firmware Link - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Firmware
- Technical Detail - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Products/oCam-1CGN-U