oCam 1CGN-U 1MP USB3.0 Color Global Shutter Camera
OUT OF STOCK - Next factory shipment estimated to arrive Late August
Feel free to preorder - we will ship orders as soon as possible.
Please note that orders containing other items along with this item will be held until all items are ready to ship.
The oCam 1CGN-U is a global shutter color camera with high speed capture up to 160fps @ 320x240. It is UVC compliant and has a changeable standard M12 lens.
- Sensor: OnSemi AR0134 CMOS image sensor
- Color output via Bayer GRBG format
- Lens: Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm (changeable)
- FOV: 65 Degree at full resolution of 1280x960, 640x480 is the same FOV due to binning (images of less resolution (1280x720m 320x240) are cropped from the full resolution image, and therefore have a narrower FOV)
- Image sensor size: 0.33inch
- Shutter: Electric Global Shutter
- Interface: USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS: Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power: USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/180mA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control: Gain, White Balance Blue, White Balance Red, Exposure
- Frame Rate: USB3.0 - 1280x960@45fps, 1280x720@60fps, 640x480@80fps, 320x240@160fps; USB2.0 - email@example.com, 1280x720@30fps, 640x480@80fps, 320x240@160fps
- PCB Size: 39 x 39mm
- Case Size: 42 x 42 x 17mm
- Weight: 33.5gram approx. (Including protective case)
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
- Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
- This camera is not compatible with Android OS.
- There will be a firmware update every two months with new features and bug fixes. Windows PC required for updating firmware. See Links below for firmware location.
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- oCam-1CGN-U: Global Shutter Camera
- Firmware Link - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Firmware
- Technical Detail - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Products/oCam-1CGN-U