oCam-1MGN-U Plus 1MP USB 3.0 Mono Global Shutter Camera
The oCam 1MGN-U Plus is a global shutter monochrome camera with high speed capture up to 160fps @ 320x240. It is UVC compliant and has a changeable standard M12 lens.
USB 3.0 cable is NOT INCLUDED. If needed, please add a USB 3.0 cable from the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Sensor: OmniVision MT9M031 CMOS image sensor
- Lens: Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm
- FOV: 65 Degree at full resolution of 1280x960 (images of less resolution are cropped from the full resolution image, and therefore have a narrower FOV)
- Image sensor size: 0.33inch
- Pixel size: 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm
- Shutter: Electric Global Shutter
- Interface: USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS: Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power: USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/180mA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control: Brightness, Exposure
- Frame Rate: 1280x960@45fps, 1280x720@60fps, 640x480@80fps, 320x240@160fps
- PCB Size: 39 x 39mm
- Case Size: 42 x 42 x 17mm
- Weight: 33.5gram approx. (Including protective case)
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
- Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
- This camera is not compatible with Android OS.
- There will be a firmware update every two months for new features and bug fixes. Windows PC required to update firmware.
- Grayscale capture only
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- Tutorial and Example Code - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Products/oCam-1MGN-U
- ODROID Magazine Article - https://magazine.odroid.com/wp-content/uploads/ODROID-Magazine-201608.pdf#page=6
- Firmware Release - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Firmware