Does your project need the power of the C1+, but a smaller form factor that is easy to power via battery? If so, the ODROID-C0 is for you!
The on-board battery connector has a charging circuit and accepts a 3.7V Li-Po battery. The C0 can also be powered by the standard 2.5mm barrel connector. This makes it highly suitable for IoT projects, wearables, and other applications that require a lightweight device (like drones).
The ODROID C1/C1+ OS images are fully compatible with the ODROID-C0. Some of the modern OS distributions that run on the C0 are Ubuntu, Android, Arch Linux, Debian and OpenELEC, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. There are also plenty of custom OSes available to use the C0 as a multimedia center, gaming station, headless server and much more. See ODROID Forum for more details!
- Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
- Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
- 40pin + 7pin GPIOs (unpopulated)
- USB 2.0 Host x 2 (unpopulated)
- Infrared(IR) Receiver (unpopulated)
- Li-Po rechargeable battery charger for wearable and robots application
- Battery voltage level is accessible via ADC in the SoC.
- DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
- DC/DC step-up converter for 5VDC rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Po battery
- DIY friendly C0 Connector Pack is available for handy prototyping (sold separately)
- eMMC or microSD module required to boot an OS (eMMC is recommended as it is a faster and more reliable media choice)
- 24% smaller size than the C1+
- 40% of the weight of the C1+
- 21% less cost than the C1+
- Li-Po battery management circuitry added
- Gigabit Ethernet port and circuitry removed
- Reduced USB2.0 ports from 4 to 2
- USB OTG port removed
- GPIO, IR receiver, USB and UART ports unpopulated by default
- Processor: Amlogic S805 SoC ARM® Cortex®-A5 (ARMv7) 1.5GHz Quad Core ARMv7 architecture @28nm wafer
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM 792Mhz
- 3D Accelerator: ARM® Mali™-450 MP2 OpenGL ES 2.0 / 1.1
- eMMC Module Socket: eMMC module v4.5 (v5.0 compatible) (optional)
- MicroSD Card Slot: 8-128GB MicroSD UHS-1 (optional)
- USB2.0 Host: High speed standard A type connector x 2 ports
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI, I2S
- Real-time Clock: On-board RTC function with a coin-shaped backup battery connector
- IO Expansion: 40pin port (GPIO/UART/SPI/I2C/ADC) + 7pin port (I2S)
- WiFi: USB IEEE 802.11b/g/n 1T1R WLAN with Antenna (USB module) (optional)
- Power: 5VDC 2A 2.5mm barrel connector (optional) + 3.7V Li-Po battery (optional)
- System Software: Ubuntu 14.04 + OpenGL ES on Kernel 3.10 LTS
Android 4.4.x on Kernel 3.10 LTS
Full source code is accessible via Hardkernel's Github.
- Dimensions: 58 x 56 x 11 mm approx.
- Weight: 16g (30g with optional heat sink)
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-c0
- OS image files and BSP source code - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c1
- Full user manual - http://ameridroid.com/products/odroid-c1-user-manual
- Alternate OS choices (Forum posts) - http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=114
- Hardkernel Wiki for ODROID C0/C1/C1+: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-c1/odroid-c1
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.