Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
Amazing price! Amazing performance!
Why settle for a lower specification single-board computer? For less money, get a quad-core CPU + dual-core GPU + 1GB DDR3 RAM + Gigabit Ethernet + 4x USB2.0 ports + infrared receiver + more!
The C1+ makes the perfect single-board computer for general purpose computing, software development and projects. The ODROID-C1+ gives loads of satisfaction and fun with incredible performance at a tiny price.
Check out the December 2014 issue of ODROID Magazine for all the details of this great board.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, dual-core GPU, 1GB RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 4 x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible - pins 37, 38, and 40 are not compatible with the Pi B+ as they are dedicated for analog inputs)
- Linux or Android available
- Size: 85 x 56 x 18 mm, Weight: 40g
- Package includes main board
- Full-sized HDMI connector (Type A)
- Heat sink included (a $3.95 value)!
- Expanded microSD card compatibility - The original C1 worked optimally with a specific set of microSD cards, and using a non-compliant card would sometimes result in a slow-booting or non-booting image. The C1+ is compatible with a wider array of microSD cards.
- Improved CEC functionality - The CEC hardware has been updated to operate regardless of the presence of an RTC backup battery.
- USB OTG power path - A small hardware modification could be performed on the original C1 to allow it to be powered via the USB OTG port. This modification is now standard with the C1+ model.
- I2S signals exposed for external audio DAC - The I2S signals can be easily accessed on the C1+ in order to permit the use of an external audio Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC).
- No power supply included - Consider an ODROID 5VDC/2A power supply or an ODROID Smart Power supply, both available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-c1
- Wiki - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-c1/odroid-c1
- User manual - https://magazine.odroid.com/manuals/
- HardKernel product page - https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-c1/