Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
Amazing price! Amazing performance!
Why settle for a lower specification single-board computer? Get a quad-core 64-bit CPU @ 1.5GHz + five-core GPU capable of displaying 4K video at 60fps + 2GB DDR3 RAM + Gigabit Ethernet + 4x USB2.0 ports + infrared receiver + more!
The C2 makes the perfect single-board computer for high-end video output, high-performance computing, software development and projects. The ODROID-C2 gives loads of satisfaction and fun with incredible performance at a tiny price.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, multi-core GPU, 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 4 x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins + 7 I2S pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible - pins 37, 38, and 40 are not compatible with the Pi B+ as they are dedicated for analog inputs)
- Linux or Android available
- Size: 85 x 56 x 18 mm, Weight: 40g
- Package includes main board
- Full-sized HDMI2.0 connector (Type A)
- Heat sink included (a $3.95 value)!
- USB OTG power path switch
- I2S signals exposed for external audio DAC - The I2S signals can be easily accessed on the C2 in order to permit the use of an external audio Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) like the C1+ HiFi Shield.
- No power supply included - Consider an ODROID 5VDC/2A power supply available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- USB-UART module highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- Powered by 2.5mm barrel connector, or micro USB port (jumper installation required for microUSB).
- EDUP wireless modules are not compatible with Android on the ODROID-C2.
- ODROID-C2 Wiki - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c2
- ODROID-C2 Forum - http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=134
- Benchmark article by Phoronix - http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODROID-C2-Benchmarks
- C2 announcement at ODROID Forum - http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=18683
- Geek.com article - http://www.geek.com/news/new-odroid-dev-board-outmuscles-a-raspberry-pi-for-just-5-more-1646393
- IntoRobotics article - http://www.intorobotics.com/odroid-c2-development-board-for-multimedia-robotics-and-electronics-40/
- CNX-Software article - http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/02/03/hardkernel-odroid-c2-64-bit-arm-development-board-to-sell-for-40-next-month/
- PCWorld article - http://www.pcworld.com/article/3030635/make-a-40-linux-or-android-pc-with-new-raspberry-pi-2-rival.html\
- Liliputing article - http://liliputing.com/2016/02/odroid-c2-64-bit-dev-board-coming-soon-for-40.html
- LinuxGizmos article - http://linuxgizmos.com/64-bit-odroid-sbc-runs-linux-on-2ghz-quad-core-cortex-a53/
- Comparison between C2/C1+/RasPi2 - http://ow.ly/3b3X4i