ODROID-C2 (Recertified) with Case 
We have a limited number of ODROID-C2 recertified units in stock. Each one has been fully tested and certified. These boards may have scuffs, marks and other signs of use, but are otherwise fully functional. Comes with Black ODROID-C2 case.
Why settle for a lower specification single-board computer? Get a quad-core 64-bit CPU @ 1.5GHz + five-core GPU capable of displaying 4K video at 60fps + 2GB DDR3 RAM + Gigabit Ethernet + 4x USB2.0 ports + infrared receiver + more!
The C2 makes the perfect single-board computer for high-end video output, high-performance computing, software development and projects. The ODROID-C2 gives loads of satisfaction and fun with incredible performance at a tiny price.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, multi-core GPU, 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 4 x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins + 7 I2S pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible - pins 37, 38, and 40 are not compatible with the Pi B+ as they are dedicated for analog inputs)
- Linux or Android available
- Size: 85 x 56 x 18 mm, Weight: 40g
- Package includes main board
- Full-sized HDMI2.0 connector (Type A)
- Heat sink included (a $3.95 value)!
- USB OTG power path switch
- I2S signals exposed for external audio DAC - The I2S signals can be easily accessed on the C2 in order to permit the use of an external audio Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) like the C1+ HiFi Shield.
- No power supply included - Consider an ODROID 5VDC/2A power supply available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- USB-UART module highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- ODROID-C2 forum at http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=134
- Powered by 2.5mm barrel connector, or micro USB port (jumper installation required for microUSB).
- EDUP wireless modules are not compatible with Android on the ODROID-C2.
- ODROID-C2 Wiki - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c2
- ODROID-C2 Forum - http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=134
- Benchmark article by Phoronix - http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODROID-C2-Benchmarks
- C2 announcement at ODROID Forum - http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=18683
- Geek.com article - http://www.geek.com/news/new-odroid-dev-board-outmuscles-a-raspberry-pi-for-just-5-more-1646393
- IntoRobotics article - http://www.intorobotics.com/odroid-c2-development-board-for-multimedia-robotics-and-electronics-40/
- CNX-Software article - http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/02/03/hardkernel-odroid-c2-64-bit-arm-development-board-to-sell-for-40-next-month/
- PCWorld article - http://www.pcworld.com/article/3030635/make-a-40-linux-or-android-pc-with-new-raspberry-pi-2-rival.html
- Liliputing article - http://liliputing.com/2016/02/odroid-c2-64-bit-dev-board-coming-soon-for-40.html
- LinuxGizmos article - http://linuxgizmos.com/64-bit-odroid-sbc-runs-linux-on-2ghz-quad-core-cortex-a53/
- Comparison between C2/C1+/RasPi2 - http://ow.ly/3b3X4i