ONLY NVMe M.2 SSD ARE COMPATIBLE: PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
The ODROID-H2+ features an Intel Celeron J4115 Gemini Lake processor, two SO-DIMM slots for memory, two SATA ports and one M.2 NVMe slot for storage, two 2.5 GbE ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and more!
Additional items required to operate - see "REQUIRED ITEMS" section below.
- SoC – Intel Celeron J4115 quad core processor @ up to 2.3 GHz (real frequency) with 12EU Intel UHD Graphics 600
- System Memory – Dual-channel Memory DDR4-PC19200 (2400MT/s) supporting up to 32GB RAM in total
- Storage – M.2 PCIe 2.0 x4 slot for one NVMe storage, 2x SATA 3.0 ports, eMMC flash support
- Video Output
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4K (4096×2160) @ 60 Hz
- DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4K (4096×2160) @ 60 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, audio jacks for HP, MIC. and S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) via RTL8125B chipset
- Expansion – 24-pin header with I2C, UART (3.3V), USB2.0 and HDMI CEC signals
- Misc – RTC battery (Included)
- Power Supply – 14V to 20V DC power input
- Dimensions – 110x110x43mm
- Weight – About 320 grams with heatsink, two DRAM modules, and M.2 NVMe SSD.
REQUIRED ITEMS (NOT INCLUDED)
- No power supply included - 15VDC/4A power supply required
- No RAM pre-installed - DDR4 SODIMM
- DDR3 is not supported
- No eMMC Module or SSD included
- M.2 SATA SSD is not supported
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- The ODROID-H2+ (H2 Rev-B+) includes these changes
- Upgraded from the J4105 to J4115 CPU
- Upgraded NIC chipset to RTL8125B
- Increased GPIO pins from 20 to 24 to add USB2.0 and HDMI CEC signals
- Changed 12V SATA power circuit to improve the suspend-resume power control sequence of 3.5" HDDs
- 100% hardware and software compatible with Rev B
- In order to use the HDMI CEC signals, a 3rd party CEC adapter board is needed
- For Linux, drivers for the 2.5 GbE ports must be added manually as of release as the upstream kernel needs a patch to support it
- Manually compiling Realtek's driver: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/hardware/install_ethernet_driver_on_h2plus
- Installing a DKMS .deb package with Ubuntu OS image without Internet connection: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/hardware/install_r8125_dkms
- For Windows 10, no drivers need to be added to support the 2.5 GbE
- The ODROID-H2 Rev B (previous revision to H2+) includes these minor changes:
- CLK-REQ signal pull resistor is added to support PCIe-to-SATA bridge board
- 12V SATA power circuit on the H2 board improvement for high power consumption HDDs like HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 series and Seagate IronWolf series.
- Add a M.2 screw for NVMe storage installation since many users had a hard time to find a proper screw to fasten their NVMe SSD.
- Pre-install the latest BIOS 1.05
- ameriDroid eMMCs with white PCB are not compatible with this board
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-h2
- Wiki - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/start
- ODROID Forum - https://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=167
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.