ODROID-N2 CoreELEC Edition
CoreELEC is a next-generation media center OS built specifically for the best functionality and amazing output picture quality.
Demo video at the bottom of this post.
- ODROID-N2 (select 2GB or 4GB model)
- 12V/2A Power Supply (select US or EU plug type)
- 8GB Industrial microSD preloaded with CoreELEC
- ODROID-N2 Case
- CoreELEC Sticker
The ODROID-N2 is a snappy AMLogic S922X device with great output picture quality.
- 4K HDR10 and HLG capable
- Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable hardware
- The best passive heatsink design
- Stable Gigabit Ethernet (1000M) is ready for reliable 7.1 HD audio - 4K HDR Blu-ray quality available through home network streaming
- The only Linux Kodi Leia device that outputs correct 4K HDR Infoframe data
- The most powerful and affordable ARM-based Linux board for 4K HDR video currently on the market
- 4:2:2 Chroma output is ready to play
World’s best-class passthrough feature includes modern audio formats DTS:X and Dolby Atmos. https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=33956&start=100#p256944
Netflix plays smoothly at full-HD resolution thanks to the Widevine DRM implementation. https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=33956&start=50#p253628
3D-SBS and 3D-TAB allow playing 3D videos
Many different types of USB DVB receivers work out-of-the-box thanks to the backported Linux media_build drivers.
PSP & DreamCast emulation are available via the EmuELEC Add-on. https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/sx05re-retro-emulation-kodi-addon-for-coreelec-released-for-testing/3203
If you're looking for the absolute best media center that's unobtrusive and amazingly affordable, you've found it!
- How to install Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime Video on Kodi - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/how-to-install-netflix-and-amazon-prime-video-on-kodi
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.