We have a limited number of ODROID-U2 recertified units in stock. Each one has been fully tested and certified. These boards may have scuffs, marks and other signs of use, but are otherwise fully functional.
THIS ITEM IS BEING OFFERED "AS-IS", WITH NO WARRANTY. A "Grace Period" of 14 days from date of receipt will be observed to assure that recertified products are not DOA. All other RMA requests will be denied.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- 1.7GHz quad-core CPU, quad-core GPU, 2GB RAM
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 2 x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- Audio codec with headphone jack on board
- UART port
- Ubuntu or Android available separately, plus many other OS options available
- Size: 48 x 52 mm (59 x 57 x 60 mm including heat sink)
- Package includes main board and heat sink
- No power supply included - Consider an ODROID 5VDC/2A power supply or an ODROID Smart Power supply, both available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included - although heat sink acts as a three-sided case
- The U2 is no longer in production, but the accessories are readily available.
- Recertified units may have adhesive residue, stickers, hook and loop fasteners or other markings on them, but are in fully working condition.
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-u2
- ODROID-U2 forum at http://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=4