ODROID-VU7A Plus 7inch HDMI display with Multi-touch (1024X600) 
The ODROID-VU7A Plus is your new 7-inch multi-touch screen for the ODROID-C2, ODROID-C1+ and ODROID-XU4 - with audio capability!
What's new and different from the VU7 +?
* AUDIO JACK: The VU7A+ (Audio) is meant to be used with sound! Plug in your own speakers or earbuds/headphones into the audio jack (3.5mm)
* AUDIO PORT: plug in the ODROID Speakers (affordable and powered directly from the board) into the audio port
* Additional microUSB PORT when you need more power!
Connect the high quality 1024 x 600 display to the ODROID-C2 or ODROID-C1+ via an HDMI link board and a micro-USB link board (both included) which handles power and signal. Then connect a DC plug on the C2 / C1+, once you install the latest OS update, and you are ready to play. Connection to the ODROID-XU4 is by HDMI and micro USB cables (both included) as shown below. This touchscreen is designed to work with both Android and Linux.
1. The display shows noise on the screen in the boot process and power-down process because there is no off-sync filter circuit.
2. On the C1+, there will be after-image or noise when the system turns off if you use the OTG port.
To fix this issue, you must remove(de-solder) the R94 from the C1+ PCB.
If you have the C1+ PCB Rev 0.4 2015/09/30, just remove a JUMPER on J8.
3. There is no backlight control except for the slide switch. So software can't adjust the brightness neither turn on-off the backlight.
First booting will generate the boot.ini file automatically.
You can edit the boot.ini on your PC if you connect the SD/eMMC card after first booting(self-installation process). Change the vout mode to "HDMI".
- 7-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels hardware resolution, configurable by software up to 1920x1080
- 5 finger capacitive touch input (USB ID 16B4:0705)
- Power consumption : 800mA/5Volt
- Power on/off tact switch
- 3.5mm audio jack and differential L/R speaker port to support HDMI audio output
- OSD menu supports with buttons for power management, brightness/contrast/volume adjustment, etc.
- Wide Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 75, Right 75, Up 75, Down 75
- Screen Dimensions : 172.9 x 124.3 x 15 mm including buttons and connectors
- Viewable screen size : 153.6 x 86.64 mm (active area)
- Fully assembled 7inch display
- 6 x 3.5mm screws
- 3 x Hex nuts
- Micro USB link board
- HDMI link board
- Micro-to-TypeA USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
- Micro-to-Micro USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
- TypeA-to-TypeA HDMI cable (approx. 35cm)