ODROID-VU8 - 8 inch Tablet Case - HDMI Display with Multitouch (1024x768) 
This 8-inch multi-touch screen for ODROID gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. The 1024x768 display connects via an HDMI link board or cable (both included) and a microUSB link board or cable (both included) which handles power and signal. Power is supplied through the microUSB jack. This high-quality touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C1+/C2 with the latest OS updates.
- 8-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels (4:3 ratio)
- 10 finger capacitive touch input
- Backlight brightness control via ODROID GPIO PWM
- Power consumption : 700mA/5VDC (LCD and display controller)
- Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 75, Right 75, Up 75 Down 75
- Screen Dimensions : 189 x 149 x 29 mm
- Viewable screen size : 162 x 121.5 mm (active area)
- (A) Fully assembled 8inch 1024x768 TFT LCD with 10-point multi-touch screen
- (B) Plastic bottom case
- (C) Converter board
- (D) HDMI dual gender board
- (E) 8 x 3.5mm screws
- (F) 2-port jumper cable
- (G) Micro-to-Micro USB Cable (approx. 8cm)
- (H) Micro-to-TypeA USB cable (approx. 20cm)
- (I) Power Supply NOT INCLUDED
- Disassembly can be challenging due to complex mechanical design.
- When disassembling, take care when opening the cover as damage to the LCD interface flex cable is possible.
- Older OS images might not support the touch screen. Make sure to update the OS to the latest version.
- ODROID assembly instructions - http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G147918565945