Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1GB RAM
It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B single-board computer.
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Like the Pi 2, it also has:
- 1GB RAM
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
The Raspberry Pi 3 has an identical form factor to the previous Pi 2 (and Pi 1 Model B+) and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2.
- No power supply included
- No SD card included
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a high-definition display device like a modern flat-panel TV or computer monitor
- Raspberry Pi forum at https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/