Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
All versions now in stock!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest addition to the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers, offers a significant increase in processor speed, rich multimedia performance, memory, and improved connectivity compared to its predecessor Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has a 64-Bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-display microHDMI at resolutions up to 4K at 60fps, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, True Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- Faster Processor
- Memory Flexibility
- More Power Delivery
- 4K Dual-Display
- Improved Connectivity
- Extended GPIO
- Broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor
- 1GB/2GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- True Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x USB 3.0 “Super-Speed” ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 “High-Speed” ports
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (2.5 GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual micro-HDMI ports, 4K UHD video
- H.265 decode (4kp60) / H.264 decode (1080p60)
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
- PoE-capable (requires PoE HAT, not included)
- 5V/3A USB-C power supply required (unless using PoE or powering via GPIO header)
- microSD slot (capable of a maximum theoretical transfer rate of 50MB/s)
- 2-Lane MIPI DSI / CSI ports for Display / Camera (not included)
- 40-pin GPIO Header (fully backwards-compatible)
- No power supply included
- No microSD card included
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
Older version Raspberry Pi cases are not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4.
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.