Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
All versions now in stock!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest addition to the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers, offers a significant increase in processor speed, rich multimedia performance, memory, and improved connectivity compared to its predecessor Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has a 64-Bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-display microHDMI at resolutions up to 4K at 60fps, up to 8GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, True Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- Faster Processor
- Memory Flexibility
- More Power Delivery
- 4K Dual-Display
- Improved Connectivity
- Extended GPIO
- Broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor
- 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- True Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x USB 3.0 “Super-Speed” ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 “High-Speed” ports
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (2.5 GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual micro-HDMI ports, 4K UHD video
- H.265 decode (4kp60) / H.264 decode (1080p60)
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 graphics
- PoE-capable (requires PoE HAT, not included)
- 5V/3A USB-C power supply required (unless using PoE or powering via GPIO header)
- microSD slot (capable of a maximum theoretical transfer rate of 50MB/s)
- 2-Lane MIPI DSI / CSI ports for Display / Camera (not included)
- 40-pin GPIO Header (fully backwards-compatible)
- No power supply included
- No microSD card included
- No case included
- No microHDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- Older version Raspberry Pi cases are not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4.
- Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.
- OS Downloads - https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/
- ameriDroid articles and tutorials - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/raspberry-pi