Shelly Door & Window 2 Sensor
WiFi-operated Door Window sensorThe Shelly door sensor detects and reports the opening and closing of door/windows, tilt angle, vibration and lux. The device uses 2 batteries type CR123A which are NOT included.
- Magnetic open / closed detection - Can be used on doors, windows, garage doors, refrigerators, skylights, retractable blinds and shades, etc.
- Tilt angle detection
- Vibration detection
- Lux (light level) detection
- 2 CR123A batteries are required but not included
Add an extra layer of security to your home with Shelly Door/Window2. No matter where you are, it will notify you of any forgotten or suddenly opened doors and windows. Additionally, it can measure angles, temperature, detect vibration, and execute different actions based on the measurements. Connect it to your smart lights and have them light up to welcome you as soon as you walk through the door.
|Battery life||18 months|
|Battery type||2xCR123A - NOT included|
|Power supply AC||No|
|Power supply DC||No|
|Tilt angle detection||Yes|
|Operational temperature||-10ºC to +50ºC|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radio frequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||82mm x 23mm x 20 mm, 52mm x 16mm x 13 mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
Unboxing and how-to