Update 2023-03-30: More units are inbound and are expected to arrive during the first two weeks of April
Thank you all for your patience and support
Check our Pre-order policy here
VisionFive 2 is the world’s first high-performance RISC-V single board computer (SBC) with an integrated GPU. Compared with its predecessor, VisionFive 2 has been fully upgraded with significant improvements in the processor's working frequency, multimedia processing capabilities and scalability, among others. Its superior performance and reasonable price make VisionFive 2 the best and most affordable RISC-V development board ever.
• StarFive JH7110 with RISC-V U74 quad-core with 2 MB L2 cache and S7 monitor core, supporting RV64GC ISA, working up to 1.5 GHz
• IMG BXE-4-32 MC1 with working frequency up to 600 MHz (400 MHz by default)
• 2GB / 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4 (up to 2800Mbps)
• Onboard TF card slot
• WiFi dongle (only for WiFi board variants)
• 1 × 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, supporting up to 1080p@30fps
• 1 × 4-lane MIPI DSI display port, supporting up to 2K@30fps in both single display and dual display modes
• 1 × HDMI 2.0, supporting up to 4K@30fps or 2K@60fps
• 1x 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port, supporting up to 4K (3840 x 2160) pixels @30fps
• Video Decoder supports up to 4K@60fps; Support multi stream for H264/H265
• Video encoder supports up to 1080p@30fps and multi-stream for H265
• JPEG encoder/decoder
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports
• 40-pin GPIO Header (28 x GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
• 2x RJ45 Ethernet Connector
• 3.5 mm Audio jack (4-pole stereo audio output)
• M.2 Connector
• eMMC Socket
• 2 pin fan header
• Micro-SD card slot for system boot and data storage
• Reset and Power Button
• Power 5V DC with PD, up to 30W
• USB Type-C port or 40-pin GPIO header
• 100mm x 72 mm
• RoHS, FCC, CE
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- Power supply - USB-C up to 30W
- NVMe, microSD or eMMC card - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- HDMI cable - needed to connect to a display device.
As an open-source development board, VisionFive 2 supports mainstream Linux distributions.
The following is the release plan:
Debian will be released in mid-October.
Fedora will be released in mid-October.
Ubuntu will be released later.
openSUSE will be released later.
VisionFive 2 supports a wide range of peripherals designed for other mainstream SBCs, enabling users to complete their DIY projects effectively.
- Documentation: https://doc-en.rvspace.org/Doc_Center/visionfive_2.html