Xprotolab Plain Oscilloscope Plus
Xprotolab Plain is an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Waveform & Clock generator all in one tiny, lightweight and low cost package. Xprotolab Plain is fully compatible with the ODROID-C0/C1/C1+/C2/XU4 and other platforms.
The board is designed and developed by Gabotronics. The QT5-based cross-platform visualization software is open-source, so the community can modify it as needed.
Detailed specifications and software installation guide are available in the LINKS section below.
- Logic Analyzer
- Waveform Generator
- Clock Generator
- Open-Source software
- Hook probes included (10x)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Xprotolab Plain board (fully assembled)
- Hook probes (10x)
- MicroUSB cable
- Android app available for a fee from the developer, link in the LINKS section below.
- Android app has not been tested by Hardkernel, so it is not officially supported.
- Specifications and software installation guide - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:xprotolab
- Android app (not officially supported by Hardkernel) - https://nfxdevelopment.wordpress.com/oscilloscope-pro/