Cooling Fan [0035X]
Squeezing all the performance possible out of your U3? Operating in enclosed or harsh environments? Replace the passive heatsink with this active cooler.
Also, this works for the XU3, XU3-Lite and XU4, so it is a great replacement fan if needed.
- 5VDC/120mA (max)
- 39.5 x 40 x 10mm
- 4000rpm (approx.)
- 50mm cable (approx.)
- Noise Level: 23dBA (approx.)
- Blue Anodized Surface
- Package includes a thermal paste tube. The thermal paste is necessary to conduct heat from the processor to the heat sink. Reassembling without applying the thermal paste will cause the processor to overheat.
- Connects to Molex 51021-0200 1.25mm pitch fan header on U3 / XU3 / XU3-Lite / XU4
- Fan speed controlled by CPU
- Thermal interface included
- Remove the stock cooling fan. A ball-point pen with the ink removed is a handy way to compress the plastic lock pins without damaging the ODROID.
- Be careful to minimize stress and bending of the ODROID's PCB while removing the old heatsink and installing the new cooler.
- Clear the surface of the CPU and cooling fan of any old thermal compound.
- Apply the thermal paste to the CPU. Make sure to cover the entire surface of the CPU that will be touching the cooler.
- Install the new cooling fan by lining it up with the mounting holes and pressing the mounting pins through the holes.
- Installation Guide - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:howto_install_heatsink_xu4