Looking for a powerhouse of an SBC, but one that is still affordable? The ROCKPro64 is the most powerful Single Board Computer released by PINE64, powered by Rockchip’s RK3399 processor. The RK3399 is a 6-core chip with two ARM Cortex-A72 CPU cores, four Cortex-A53 cores, and Mali-T860MP4 graphics. This impressive single board computer is offered in 2GB and 4GB configurations.
Moreover, the board comes packed with features, including an USB 3.0 and USB type C with DP1.2 port, a full PCIe x4 as well as eMMC module socket. You also get a 40pin header with I2C, SPI, UARTs and GPIOs.
The board is backwards compatible with many of the existing PINE64 peripherals, including the Wifi/BT module, camera module and LCD panel. All this in the exact same model “A” dimension as the original PINE A64.
- SoC - Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-Core (dual ARM Cortex A72 and quad ARM Cortex A53) 64-Bit Processor and MALI T-860MP4 Quad-Core GPU
- RAM - 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4
- PCIe x4 open ended slot
- eMMCmodule/microSD card storage (not included)
- 1x USB 3.0 type C Host with DP 1.2, 1x USB 3.0 type A Host, 2x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PI-2 GPIO Bus
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port, MiPi DSI interface, eDP and Touch Panel interfaces, stereo MiPi CSI interface
1. Pine64 is committed to supplying the ROCKPro64 board for at least 5 years until the year 2023.
2. The ROCKPro64 is still in early stage development cycle, so the current batch is only suitable for developers and early adopters.