*ROCKPro64 ***PRE-ORDER NOW***
Please note that all orders containing this product will be held until all items are ready to ship. ETA: June 2018
Looking for a powerhouse of an SBC, but one that is still affordable? The ROCKPro64 is the most powerful Single Board Computer released by Pine64, powered by Rockchip’s RK3399 processor is a 6-core chip with two ARM Cortex-A72 CPU cores, four Cortex-A53 cores, and ARM Mali-T864 graphics. This impressive single board computer is offered in 2GB and 4GB configurations.
- SoC - Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-Core (dual ARM Cortex A72 and quad ARM Cortex A53) 64-Bit Processor and MALI T-860 Quad-Core GPU
- RAM - 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4
- PCIe x4 open ended slot
- 1x USB 3.0 type C Host with DP 1.2, 1x USB 3.0 type A Host, 2x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PI-2 GPIO Bus
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port, MiPi DSI interface, eDP and Touch Panel interfaces, stereo MiPi CSI interface
1. Pine64 is committed to supplying the ROCKPro64 board for at least 5 years until the year 2023.
2. The ROCKPro64 is still in early stage development cycle, so the current batch is only suitable for developers and early adopters.
3. As production of the ROCKPro64 increases, there will be more details to come.