New Product: ODROID-N2 Coming in April!
Hardkernel announced today that they are releasing the ODROID-N2 in very late March, and shipments will start in early April! Here are some key features:
- Amlogic S922X hexacore CPU (12nm process - energy efficient, cool-running, and fast)
- 4x Cortex-A73 @ 1.8GHz
- 2x Cortex-A53 @ 1.9GHz
- Mali-G52 GPU with 6x execution engines @ 846MHz
- 2GB or 4GB DDR4 @ 1320MHz
- eMMC / microSD / SPI boot and storage options
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x Video Outputs
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Composite video (3.5mm jack)
- Up to 3x Audio Outputs powered by 32-bit DAC
- 3.5mm jack
- HDMI 2.1 digital output
- Optional SPDIF optical output
- 4x USB3.0 host ports
- 1x USB2.0 OTG port for host or device mode (no power input)
- 1x UART port
- 40-pin GPIO header
- On-board RTC clock with wake-up function
- IR receiver
- DC 7.5V ~ 20V input accepted over barrel jack
- 12VDC/2A power supply is recommended
- Power consumption
- IDLE ~ 1.8W
- CPU Load ~ 5.5W
- Power-off ~ 0.2W
This is the fastest ARM SBC that Hardkernel has produced thus far.
More details can be read on the ODROID Forum Post about the ODROID-N2.
Stay tuned to find out how to participate in our ODROID-N2 giveaway coming soon!