16x2 LCD + IO Shield
This shield is perfect for building stand-alone projects with an inexpensive user interface. The 2 buttons allow basic control. The 7 LEDs can be used for a variety of functions, such as a level meter for system resources.
The 6 pin header is compatible with the Weather Board.
This shield is compatible with the ODROID-XU4 / XU3 / XU3-Lite when using the XU4 Shifter Shield.
The example code and library can be found in the Wiki and Github repo.
- Stacks on the ODROID-C1's GPIO header (also compatible with Banana Series, Raspberry Pi and XU3/XU4 with XU4 Shifter Shield)
- Blue and white 16x2 character LCD
- (7x) blue LEDs
- (2x) tactile switches
- (4x) 6pin IO ports
- Rubber bumper on bottom side helps keep the board parallel with the host
- 85 x 56mm (3.35" x 2.2")
- 16x2 LCD + IO Shield demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SkbZLDl5zTU
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/homebackup/ODROID-C1_16x2_LCD_+_IO_Shield_2014.11.26.pdf
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.