WiFi Module 0 802.11b/g/n
Add wireless capability to your ODROID or other SBC! Also compatible with Windows, Mac, Desktop Linux, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi and more! No driver needed for most systems, including Windows!
The Mediatek Ralink RT5370N is a cost-effective, highly integrated single-chip Wireless LAN (WLAN) USB2.0 network interface controller compatible with the 802.11n specification. It combines a MAC, a 1T1R capable baseband, a 2.4GHz RF, PA, LNA and T/R switch on a single chip. The RT5370N provides a complete solution for a high throughput performance wireless client. It supports a 150Mbps PHY data rate and fully complies with 802.11b/g/n specifications.
Android and Linux compatible.
Please Note: Not compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs.
- MediaTek (Ralink) RT5370N chipset
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (1T1R mode)
- USB 2.0 host interface
- Power Rating: <160mA at 5.0VDC input
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 13.8 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 3.5g
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 1T1R WLAN module with antenna
- Systems with only a full-function microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- DIY idea: This module can be connected directly to the ODROID-C0 by disassembling the case and soldering it directly to an unpopulated USB port! If soldered to the bottom of the board, the single USB port can still be added on the top side.